Atlanta Truck Accident Attorney
Working hard to assist injured motorists
The Atlanta truck accident attorneys at Kaine Law, LLC are determined to help injured drivers obtain the compensation they deserve. We realize that a collision with a truck can cause catastrophic injuries. An accident like this can affect every aspect of your life and can even affect the lives of the people you love. We pride ourselves on being understanding and aggressive, and we stand by your side every step of the way.
Common Causes Of Truck Accidents
One of the first things we do at Kaine Law, LLC after taking on a case is to determine why your accident happened. Below are some common causes of truck accidents:
- Driver fatigue: For truck drivers, time is money. As a result, many truckers stay on the road long after they should be resting. Driver fatigue is one of the most common causes of trucking accidents. If you believe a fatigued driver is responsible for your injuries, contact an accident lawyer at Kaine Law, LLC immediately.
- Driver inexperience: Driving a truck or 18-wheeler requires proper training. If a trucking company fails to train every driver in its fleet, that driver can cause serious accidents or even death to other drivers.
- Defective vehicle: Truck drivers and trucking companies must regularly inspect and maintain their vehicles to prevent defects and malfunctions that can lead to collisions.
An accident law firm can help you determine liability
Because truck accidents often cause catastrophic injuries, determining who is responsible is vital to obtaining just compensation.
If you are in a collision with a truck of any kind, an accident lawyer can help determine which of the following parties may be liable:
- The driver: Your accident is likely the fault of the driver if he or she was intoxicated, fatigued or driving recklessly.
- The vehicle manufacturer: If a truck part malfunctioned and caused the accident, the vehicle manufacturer may be to blame.
- The trucking company: Trucking companies are responsible for maintaining their fleet. This means they must properly train their drivers, administer regular drug tests and inspect their vehicles.
Experienced truck accident lawyer in Atlanta, GA
Truck accident cases can be complex. You need an attorney who works tirelessly to help you obtain reimbursement for your injuries. At Kaine Law, LLC, our experienced lawyers stop at nothing to help tractor-trailer accident victims receive just compensation. To speak to a highly qualified lawyer, contact us today by phone at 877-884-8579 or via our online form. Hablamos español.
Everyone at Kaine Law, LLC — from our highly qualified lawyers to our dedicated staff — is ready to serve you. We realize that truck accidents can cause serious injuries that can affect every aspect of your life. If you are the victim of an accident, we want to be your voice.